Friday, June 29, 2007

Chilled Wine and Sandington Beige

Now don't get excited - those are just colors from the paint palette of the home improvement projects that I will be working on over the course of the next week. My hubby can build a computer from a box of spare parts but he does not delight in my home improvement projects. He doesn't try to talk me out of them either - so I guess you could say he is an enabler of sorts.

So tomorrow I venture into a new frontier - exterior painting! I will let you know how it goes - if you happen to be reading this blog - be sure to pray for me. My mama has always said that I am one to bite off more than I can chew - and then I have to drop back and punt til I get it right! We'll see.....

Enjoy your weekend!

Kim

3 comments:

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

ok - you are gonna have to post some before and after pictures... I will do the same on a project i am working on......but it might be months!!!

have fun - think fun - even in the heat!! go girl!!

Kim said...

Thanks Leigh....I had to take a "bloggin/chocolate break." I will post about the perils of the project later today - if I am not too pooped. The good Lord has provided a nice breeze this morning and I am painting in the shade so it hasn't been too hot yet! Pray for me!

Kim

Lisa said...

Miss your blogging. Let us know how the house is coming along.

Love ya girl,
Lisa