Sunday, July 29, 2007

How to Renovate without Decking Your Mate

The countdown continues but I must say that I have accomplished a lot. Why the title of today's blog? It is the title of my latest find at the Christian Bookstore. I must say though - I got quite overwhelmed painting the guest room today and hubby came to my rescue. I would love to tell you that he offered first, but real men just don't have the sensitivity to do so. (so I will go ahead and admit to you that I begged him to help and to my surprise he hung in there with me all day.) He painted, moved furniture, put up new window treatments and even went to pick up lunch.

So we did a guest room makeover all in one day. (and just in time - my MIL is coming tomorrow afternoon.) While we were putting the finishing touches on the room, hubby said, "So what's next? I know you are planning ahead.." He is right - I have a wish list....two bedrooms and one bath to go. Hurry up, fall weather....it is too hot to do my outside projects now.

I have missed blogging this week but with all my projects - I have had a lot of time to talk to Jesus about my upcoming school year. I will be back soon. I have missed you!

Have a great day of worship,

Kim

2 comments:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

How funny are you!!! =) Oh can I relate and relate some more!! Have a great night.....I hope your mil sleeps soundly in her freshly painted room!! hee hee!!

Real Life Sarah said...

Oh, you have to read my post on how to paint a room with your spouse. I can so relate to you b/c we just finished building a house.

I loved your Man of the Year post.