Saturday, November 3, 2007

Update....

Well, the Buick is being repaired so next week we will be back to a two car family. We are blessed to work together so it has really not been a problem for us. We have actually spent a lot more time together and communicated more about our daily plans. (Not that I desire to be a one car family, but we made it work well for the short period of time.)

Our child is being baptised tomorrow morning so we have a lot of family coming in today for the special event. At least the house is really clean and I can get busy planning how I am going to decorate for Christmas. Yes, I know , I get pressured to do it early when I see all of the decorative items in stores....I adore Christmas! I have been and always will be a kid at heart.

Well, enjoy your day and your worship tomorrow!

Kim

7 comments:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Oh good! I'm glad your "baby" is going to be ok!!! =)

I'm with you on the Christmas thing!! I told Kris last night he'd better go ahead and take our money out of our savings so that I can get started!! I LOVE this time of year!! Although, we are getting started SOONER and SOONER each year!! I guess the retailer's just know it's the thing to do to make more money!!

Praying for you today! Hope your day goes well!!

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

ps- how did the baptism go?? I'm so mad I missed it!!

Kim said...

The baptism was sooooo sweet. Todd had the privilege of getting to baptize him. I will email you a picture after someone edits them for me. :)

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

yeah for your son!! can't wait to tell Emamjoy!!!

love, Leigh

Valarie said...

Kim, it was just so precious seeing your man up there baptizing your boy! Land sakes, I could hardly sing after that!! SO SWEET!

Thanks for your comment about our worship and know that we're simply the donkey's He rides on!! I love ya girl!
V

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

ok, where are you? I miss you! Is it summer break yet??? =)

Kim said...

Summer is coming! Thanks Nikki!