Monday, October 22, 2007

Finally, a day off....

I can't complain. To have a full time job I have one of the best schedules out there...but I must tell you it was a LONG stretch to get to this break today. I have fought the urge to raise the windows to let the crisp fall air in and sleep on the sofa. Instead, I am about to sort through piles of fall and winter clothing.

I am determined to get something accomplished today. Why do we moms feel such a sense of urgency to complete things on the to do list? I guess that is just who we are, isn't it ladies? Well, I just wanted to check in with you - I promise to post something a little more on the spiritual side later I am in the middle of a FANTASTIC small group study that I can't wait to share with you. I promise to do so soon.

Have a great day!

Kim

1 comment:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Ok, I vote for the couch and fresh air!!! You NEED a break!! You deserve it! Clothes can wait!! =) Enjoy your day and let me know what you find!! And I want to hear about your bible study!!