Monday, May 5, 2008

Seven Random Things About Me

Since I have been tagged twice, I decided to post seven random things about me. I know that this will be exciting stuff so enjoy:

1. I am a nerd when it comes to the field of education....I love learning about new trends and techiniques.
2. I am the baby of the family and I lived at home until the day I married my high school sweetheart.
3. My favorite toy when I was a little girl was my Mrs. Beasley doll - I still have her.
4. I cannot stand mayonnaise. The smell makes me gag.
5. I still do not like the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz. Never did....Never will.
6. I require popcorn when I go to the movies.
7. I cannot open anything in a Chef Boyardee can.....it makes me gag too!

So now, I am even more weird that you thought. I'm okay with that!

If you are reading this, leave me a comment and then, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: