Saturday, May 24, 2008

America's Favorite Past time and One of Mine Too!


Well, another year of school has passed and baseball seasoned has ended. We fought hard in the Championship game but we just couldn't pull it out.
I just love to watch that boy of mine play baseball. You just can't get more American spirited than that...
I love it when our family takes in a local minor league game together. Truth be told, it's not the game as much as it is the relaxed environment. (and the salted peanuts in the shell and the post game fireworks.)
We are taking that patriotism and heading to DC this week. Please pray for safe travel and I look forward to blogging on a more regular basis soon after I return.
Kim

1 comment:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Hope you have a great time! I look foreword to our girl's being old enough to go there and appreciate it! I mean, Taylor would TOTALLY love it, but not so much the other two! Look foreword to hearing from you when you get back!