Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

Nikki at Three Girly Girlz tagged me for a fun thing. I am to pick up the book nearest me....Imagine this Valarie and Nikki - it is my copy of God Calling. I am to turn to page 123 and type the 5th sentence and the next three that follow.

Here it goes: "Follow the path of obedience. It leads to the Throne of God. Your treasure, be it success necessary on the material plane, which will further the work of my Kingdom, or the hidden spiritual wonders revealed by Me to those only who diligently seek, this treasure lies at the end of the track. From one point (a promise of Mine or a Command) to the next, you have to follow, till finally you reach the success you covet.

Whew.....

If you are a bogger and you read this, consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Well.....God speaks in funny ways......He had to go through ALL that just to get it through my head!! Wow, there's no mistakes here. =) I'm glad you played along, it was a fun one!!

Valarie said...

LOVE IT! God speaks girl!!!
V