Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hear My Cry....

I am not one to generally be affected greatly by stress. For the most part, I don't profess to be under a lot of stress but in the last 90 days it seems as though as a family, we have endured one small trial after another. Now I am not one to complain...I count my blessings often. But it has been a challenging three months for me. Great news: It hasn't been a challenge for my Lord. Read this:

Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer.From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a shelter for me, A strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings."
Psalm 61:1-4

So I will do just that...I will trust in Him and hang in there. Tomorrow is a new day.

Kim

3 comments:

Valarie said...

Joy comes in the morning sweet sister! Rest well!
Love ya!
Val

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Wow, God has been working in so many lives through trials.....I am praying for you and your continued strength today! May God bless your life today in a real and powerful way! I love you girl! Press on!!

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

alright girly.....we're in MARCH now. =) hee hee!!