Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mama Said There Would Be Days Like This...

...there will be days like this my mama said. I love sharing with my first graders. Sometimes they share things too...like colds, coughs and my latest gift, PINK EYE. I tried to go in to the classroom today excusing it as "allergies" but I did not get very far. So I am home now after a quick stop to the Minute Clinic at CVS. (my new favorite hangout when you are not feeling well.) In and out in about ten minutes with a filled prescription in hand. You can't beat that!

So here I have been at home; feeling great but looking at the world through a grease filled eye. Nothing more attractive than that I tell you. I would love to clean out a closet but my eye is just too irritated. Oh I know that I am blessed and that it could be so much worse so I will stop whining now. And I'll continue rotating between the laptop and Lifetime and resting the eye in between.

Please pray for quick healing for the eye though....I will check in on you later.

Kim

2 comments:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Oh girl.....we too have been customers at the Minute Clinic this week!! Taylor and I both have a bad case of strep!! I'm praying for your eye, I HATE pink-eye, there's nothing worse!! Hope things are a little clearer for you today!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.